It's that time of year again! The time when the holidays seem to run together and when we know we'd be ready for Christmas if only it came in February.
Do you need a last-minute gift? Would you like a special holiday card? Could you use some hand-made gift tags?
If so, you might be interested in one of our December classes. Below is the schedule.
- Dec. 4 - The Stockings are Hung - You will be using a plastic stencil and some Petaloo flowers to embellish a canvas stocking in time for Christmas. The results are stunning.
- Dec. 9 - Tag Class - Make 10 gift tags for your holiday gift-giving using a variety of techniques. Your friends and family won't want to throw these tags away!
- Dec. 11 - Glitter Class - 'Tis the season to twinkle. For those of you who've been begging for a glitter class, this is it! Make three all-occasion cards using glitter and glitter techniques.
- Dec. 13 - "Bucket List" Photo Folio - Make this foto folio to keep track of your Bucket List and to document with pictures those items you've checked off. You'll make the entire folio, from chipboard to finished product, in about 4 hours, and you'll have a place to record those top items on your "must see and do" list.
- Dec. 27 - Bonus Make 'N Take - We're throwing in an extra Make 'N Take for those of you looking for a post-holiday creative outlet. Bring along those out-of-town guests and join us as we supply the ingredients to make 4 cards. Make as many as you'd like for only $2 a card. Drop in anytime between 10 and 4.
I Hate Inventory Sale - Stop in between Dec. 18th and 27th for our annual sale. There will be bargains that are sure to please, all in an effort to reduce our inventory before we have to count everything.
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving from everyone at the Stamp & Scrap Nest.
Susan, Sharon, Sydnie,
Carol, Pat, Jazzy, and