Here is our schedule for September. It looks like we're going to be pretty busy. We hope you can find some time to join us.
- Thursday, 9/4: Join us as Nathalie Metivier from Magenta Style shows us how to make three absolutely beautiful cards using both plastic stencils and rubber stamps.
- Friday, September 5: We'll be starting our annual September Sidewalk Sale and will have lots of great deals available. We have some discontinued items, some one-of-a-kind bargains, and fantastic savings on "experienced" stamps. Stop in and add to your stash without spending a bundle.
"Do you think they'll have bones at the sidewalk sale?"
- Plain Jane - An Eerie Tale : Wednesdays 9/10, 9/24 or Saturdays 8/23, 9/13, 9/27. Jane Jones will be teaching this haunting mini album using the Hidden Hinge system. She has included lots of flaps, pockets, and little hidden spaces. There are still a few openings. Scroll back through earlier blogs for photos, a list of supplies to bring, and more information.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - September 16, 17, 18: Christmas Card Class. Make 10 adorable cards with this whimsical diecut snowman. There are five classes available, so one should fit into your schedule. Wednesday class is 6:30 only.
- Tuesday, September 23: We had so much interest in last month's stencil class that we couldn't fit everyone in. We've decided to offer the same class again this month. We'll be using a hot air balloon stencil to make (1) a hot air balloon (imagine that), (2) a copper vase on black, and (3) a black vase on copper. A very clever use of the stencil!
SAVE THE DATE!!!
We have a fabulous guest artist coming! Susan Tierney Cockburn, a designer for Sizzix and the creator of the Susan's Garden line of dies, will be here on Saturday October 11th to offer two or three different classes using her dies in a variety of ways. We will have more details soon concerning times, cost, and class content. Plan now to spend at least part of the day with Susan.